About this event
Climate tipping points are well documented and will influence all life on our planet. Politicians, companiesand organisations recognise the need for change. Yet, we return to business as usual.
Why is the current ‘normal’ so sticky?
The time horizons of the crises we face are quite different from what we are used to handle as leaders and investors.
We will share conceptual frameworks and give concrete points of action to help you ease the stickiness and take lead in the change we need.
- Personal experiences and tipping points
Anne Lene Borgan & Eirik Langås, ÆRA
- Introduction to tipping points
Manjana Milkoreit & Christina Nadeau, UiO
- Short break with discussions and coffee
- Time and long-term perspectives in strategic decision making
Manjana Milkoreit, UiO
- Sustainable transformation through systems innovation
Svein Kjøde, UiO & ÆRA